Tema i min blogg

17. august 2010

Happy feet! pakke 2

Today I found a package in our mailbox. Rarely any package of significant size fits in our box, so I was exited to see what ebay had sent me now, but NO: The description was pretty knit-related, and the sender was from New Zealand:INTERNATIONAL YARN SWAP PACKAGE!!!

I opened the package and was met by a pretty fabric bag.

And inside the bag was a funky, limegreen skein and a lovely, purpleflamed skein of wool. In addition there was no doubt where the package came from, with Wellington, New Zealand bookmark, -pen, -cards and -notebook. I also got treats, both for the mouth and for the knits: gelly candy and buttons
I also got a cupholder that Supurlative knitted just for me! Thank you soooo much, Lisa, for yet another wonderful swap package!

Ingen kommentarer: